Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

temporary custody of nephew

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1temporary custody of nephew Empty temporary custody of nephew Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:20 pm

danielmedina

Arresto Menor

Hello. Advice lang po sana. I wish to take temporary custody of a nephew (brother's son to a live-in partner). 3 years old po ang bata, madalas walang trabaho ang tatay, mahilig magsugal ang nanay. I used to support the entire family but gave up kasi walang pagpupursigeng umunlad ang brother ko at ka live in nya.

Naaawa ako sa bata, na masyadong malapit sakin. Dahil sa napuna ko ang maling gawi ng magulang nya e inilayo sya sa sakin although ako na halos ang nagpalaki sa kanya mula ng isilang. I dont want naman na kunin sya totally sa magulang, I just want to secure him while hindi pa kaya nilang suportahan ang bata.

Dahil din hindi madaan sa matinong usapan, gusto kong idaan na lng sa korte ang issue.

May chance po ba ang ganitong kaso? Medyo compromised na din health ng bata kaya lalo along nag woworry. Please help po if it is wise to pursue this case.

Thank you po.

2temporary custody of nephew Empty Re: temporary custody of nephew Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:28 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Try to approach DSWD kung ano ang magiging suggestion nila.

3temporary custody of nephew Empty Re: temporary custody of nephew Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:14 am

danielmedina

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the advice. Local DSWD sympathized with me but they can only move if there is grave abuse (probably physical abuse) or neglect (probably leaving the child to starve) or if one of the parents will seek their intervention. But they also said that I can bring this to court, to legally determine if the child's welfare is being compromised. They further say that although the parents, especially the mother, have the sole rights over their child's custody, the welfare of the child is given prime consideration. Mas titingnan daw ng batas yung karapatan ng bata na magkaroon ng magandang buhay. I think it makes sense, I'll have to fight for the child's rights since I know wala naman akong karapatan talaga.

I'm not sure nga lang kung me ganito nang kaso. If naging successful ito. Kasi kung low naman ang probability na maipanalo to then I'll better think for another option.

Thanks anyway.

4temporary custody of nephew Empty Re: temporary custody of nephew Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:48 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

you are saying that probably it would be a hopeless case to fight the mother...but there's a saying that it is always the best interest of the child that prevails...

if you can prove that the mother is unfit..challenge the same in court

I am not a hopeless romantic when it comes to custody cases

reach me at karl rove (my account) and lets discuss

thanks

5temporary custody of nephew Empty Re: temporary custody of nephew Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:50 pm

karl rove

karl rove
Reclusion Perpetua

you are saying that probably it would be a hopeless case to fight the mother...but there's a saying that it is always the best interest of the child that prevails...

if you can prove that the mother is unfit..challenge the same in court

I am not a hopeless romantic when it comes to custody cases

reach me at karl rove (my account) and lets discuss

thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum