Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

single parent..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1single parent.. Empty single parent.. Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:34 pm

secret

Arresto Menor

i had a relationship with a married guy, when his wife knew everything bout us.. he left me coz pareho kaming nabuntis, months lang nag gap.. he left me sa takot nyang ilayo sa kanya ang anak nya. he didnt even support nung nanganak ako til now..

ito po yung mga katanungan ko:
1. can i ask for support for my baby kahit ayaw nya?
2. if in case ayaw talaga nya, can i file a case?
3. ang sabi ng wife nya, kakasuhan kami pag nag support sya sa baby namin..ano po ba yung dapat kung gawin na hindi naman sa kanya ang apelyedo ng baby ko?

maraming salamat.

2single parent.. Empty Re: single parent.. Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:11 pm

attyLLL

so he did not sign the birth certificate?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3single parent.. Empty Re: single parent.. Thu May 17, 2012 12:56 pm

mica1231

Arresto Menor

im currently in the same case as secret
i had a relationship with a married man but he said they were separated (not legally though) in the long run i got pregnant and he acknowledge the baby to be his i still have all his txt msg,,but when the wife found out about us the guy denied everything to his wife,he even told me that his not the father,now im asking the guy for a paternity test but he refuse,,now is there any legal way for me to pursue him to have a paternity test?thank you.

4single parent.. Empty Re: single parent.. Thu May 17, 2012 8:10 pm

attyLLL

so he didn't sign the birth cert? if not, see my answer on your other post

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum