Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Single Parent

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Single Parent Empty Single Parent Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:39 pm

stay_strong565

Arresto Menor

Good day po. Im weeks pregnant po with my boyfriend who is also my colleague. We are both public school teachers. But he was legally married with his first wife. Got separated for 15 years already no children at all. After he got separated from his former wife he is now living with another woman with 2 kids. They are living together now.for almost 13 years. While we are in the same workplace, i was in love by him knowing his current situation. And we are in a relationship for almost 3 yrs. The teacher's from our workplace also knew about us. Now I am weeks pregnant. I am asking for some legal advice on what to do po kasi i dont want him to be terminated in his work. And i also dont want to leave in the school where im at. What if they found out that he is the father? Are we going to be terminated? I was planning to ask someone to stand as the father. But im not sure if they (colleagues) will believe me. What will I do po?

2Single Parent Empty Re: Single Parent Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:51 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you can deny that your colleague is the father.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum