Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Single Parent ID Eligibility

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Single Parent ID Eligibility Empty Single Parent ID Eligibility Mon May 28, 2018 7:04 pm

marty_anj

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

I am a single mom to a 6yo girl and currently pregnant (8mos) - the dad of my new baby and I have no relationship. I am going to be a single mom of 2 soon.

I went to DSWD last week and I was not allowed to enroll kase Im currently pregnant daw po.. dapat daw atleast 1 year na akong hiwalay.. technically - Ive been a single parent since day 1 sa panganay ko and wala naman kami relasyon ng 2nd daddy.

I asked the DSWD officer na paano ko mapprove na 1 yr na akong abandoned kung wala naman kami rel in the first place at matagal na akong single parent sa panganay ko?

May kasulatan po ba or article about that?

Kase parang ang unfair naman.

Salamat po sa clarification.

2Single Parent ID Eligibility Empty Re: Single Parent ID Eligibility Tue May 29, 2018 12:32 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Nirape ka ba nung 2nd father nung anak mo? if not, then pano mo din maproprove sa DSWD na wala kayong relasyon since may nangyari sa inyo at nabuntis ka?

3Single Parent ID Eligibility Empty Re: Single Parent ID Eligibility Tue May 29, 2018 1:04 pm

marty_anj

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:Nirape ka ba nung 2nd father nung anak mo? if not, then pano mo din maproprove sa DSWD na wala kayong relasyon since may nangyari sa inyo at nabuntis ka?

It was consensual. We decided not to pursue a relationship. The only support I will get from him and I asked from him is for the delivery of the baby which he happily obliged naman to give.

So if nothing can be proven, kelan ako pwede mag avail?

My conception date is Oct 17 2017. Should I go back to DSWD on Oct 17 2018? Or when is the ideal time for me to be eligible sa SP benefits?

Thank you.

4Single Parent ID Eligibility Empty Re: Single Parent ID Eligibility Tue May 29, 2018 1:40 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

Then unfortunately, you are not eligible for Single parent ID. The only time you can avail this benefit is kung hindi talaga involve yung tatay sa picture.

5Single Parent ID Eligibility Empty Re: Single Parent ID Eligibility Tue May 29, 2018 2:28 pm

marty_anj

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:Then unfortunately, you are not eligible for Single parent ID. The only time you can avail this benefit is kung hindi talaga involve yung tatay sa picture.

So how can it be proven?

6Single Parent ID Eligibility Empty Re: Single Parent ID Eligibility Tue May 29, 2018 4:00 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

depends on the reason you want to prove. if lack of support, then your demand letter and case filed against the father.

7Single Parent ID Eligibility Empty Re: Single Parent ID Eligibility Wed May 30, 2018 2:43 pm

attyLLL

When your child is born, argue you should be entitled immediately under the provision

Unmarried mother/father who has preferred to keep and rear her/his child/children instead of having others care for them or give them up to a welfare institution.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum