Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recommendation for Termination

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recommendation for Termination Empty Recommendation for Termination Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:01 am

Dreibaby

Arresto Menor

Hi!

I received a termination recommendation from my employer because of NEGLIGENCE, I am still employed with the company but can be terminated very soon. I'm currently a unit manager for operations and is currently facing negligence accusations from my line manager. My question is, can they terminate me right away without giving me a chance to redeem myself for example (lower down the level of CORRECTIVE ACTION from TERMINATION RECOMMENDATION to FINAL WARNING) The items that they are accusing me of are the things that I did not get any form of training, I was completely clueless about these things because when I got promoted as a unit manager, I never had enough supervision and never had any formal training sessions with my boss. And now I am on the verge of being terminated. Can I file a lawsuit against my employer if I get terminated? Your immediate response will be greatly appreciated.

2Recommendation for Termination Empty Re: Recommendation for Termination Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:00 pm

attyLLL

were you given a notice to explain and 5 days to prepare your response? for purposes of termination, negligence has to be both gross and habitual

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Recommendation for Termination Empty Re: Recommendation for Termination Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:17 am

Dreibaby

Arresto Menor

I was given 5 days to explain. but I wasn't able to submit my explanation in 5 days because I went on bereavement leave. No action taken from their side yet. My question now is, can they terminate me LEGALLY for a responsibility that I was not able to do because they never taught me how to do it? Thanks!!

4Recommendation for Termination Empty Re: Recommendation for Termination Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:27 pm

attyLLL

but you submitted an explanation? what responsibilities were imposed upon you?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum