Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

lawyer recommendation pls

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lawyer recommendation pls Empty lawyer recommendation pls Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:33 pm

good_intention

Arresto Menor

Im planning to hire a lawyer, how much do you think it will cost me?

2lawyer recommendation pls Empty Re: lawyer recommendation pls Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:05 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

mag file ka ba nang case sa NLRC? usually nilalagay na lang sa prayer yung lawyer's fee..

3lawyer recommendation pls Empty Re: lawyer recommendation pls Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:10 pm

good_intention

Arresto Menor

Sir,

tanong ko na rin po. Pag 1st offender and 2yrs and 10mos in service and no derogatory record and performer. Possible pa rin ba sa Termination agad? Hdne ba harsh? Ang case ko eh i did the act of fraud to prove a point to my supervisor that there's a fraud in the ofc. I have good intention but still doesn't count. I did it para hnde makarating s client namin. Im in Sales kasi, Dishonesty and engaging fraud activity daw based sa hand book. Pero sabi din sa Fraud, activity to increase metrics. Like I said once lang po. May laban po ba ko? thanks!

4lawyer recommendation pls Empty Re: lawyer recommendation pls Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Cheenks

Arresto Menor

Yes how much would it cost to hire a lawyer and whom to consult in labor-related cases?

5lawyer recommendation pls Empty lawyer recommendation pls Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:53 pm

good_intention

Arresto Menor

NLRC sa Banawe, QC

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum