Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

landlord witholding security deposit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1landlord witholding security deposit Empty landlord witholding security deposit Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:03 pm

cdeleon

Arresto Menor

Hi. I have a problem with my landlord who is living abroad. He is with holding our security deposit of more or less 102,000 pesos although we have paid all rent, all bills and have left the house better than when we received it. He is not even answering our emails. He is alive and well though, for he has contacted someone we know recently. He is trying to sell the house we rented.

Please advice what actions can I take. I do not want a long and expensive court case which will cost more than the deposit. Would it be possible to request for a court action to prevent the house we rented from being sold?

It is not just the deposit I am after. It is the fact that this person is doing something that is vile and unjust and will continue to do so to other people.

Thank you.

Last edited by cdeleon on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add information)

2landlord witholding security deposit Empty Re: landlord witholding security deposit Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 pm

attyLLL

send a demand letter first then you can file a case for estafa or a collection case

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum