Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SECURITY DEPOSIT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SECURITY DEPOSIT Empty SECURITY DEPOSIT Thu May 19, 2016 4:21 pm

Bryzkie

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw po sa lahat

Nag rent po kame ng condo dito sa may fairview, we stayed for 2years.
Nag occupy po kame ng second unit na katabe after the 1st year so there was a different contract and different security deposit.

Ang total po ng security deposits for the 2 units is P31,000 (P16k + 15K)

Umalis na po kame sa unit last January 2016 pero hanggang ngayon po hindi pa nababalik yung deposits namin, hanggang last month po HINDI NA MAKONTAK yung may ari.

We are lost po sa kung anong legal step ang pwede namin gawin para maibalik yung pera namin.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE po kindly tell us what can we do.

Thank you so much in advance.

2SECURITY DEPOSIT Empty Re: SECURITY DEPOSIT Thu May 19, 2016 4:40 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Go to the nearest Public Attorney's Office in a City or Municipal Hall and ask assistance for filing a civil case of collection of sum of money against the owner of the condominium unit. Bring all the necessary evidence that you have that proves the existence of the security deposit with the owner so that the PAO can properly assess your situation and give an accurate legal advice.

3SECURITY DEPOSIT Empty Re: SECURITY DEPOSIT Thu May 19, 2016 5:33 pm

Bryzkie

Arresto Menor

thepoetsedge wrote:Go to the nearest Public Attorney's Office in a City or Municipal Hall and ask assistance for filing a civil case of collection of sum of money against the owner of the condominium unit. Bring all the necessary evidence that you have that proves the existence of the security deposit with the owner so that the PAO can properly assess your situation and give an accurate legal advice.

Thank you so much po for the quick response! If hindi pa din namin talaga makontak yung owner eto na po gagawin naming next step.

Ask ko lang po, may "fee" ba yung consultation sa PAO? and yung lawyer po mga how much yung rate?

TIA!

4SECURITY DEPOSIT Empty Re: SECURITY DEPOSIT Thu May 19, 2016 8:44 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

There should be no fee at all since that is part and parcel of being a Public Attorney. His salary is paid by the government. I don't think they even have appearance fees during court hearings, but it is better if you clarify such facts with the PAO.

Good luck with your situation, and I hope all parties shall find a just recourse in the law.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum