Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ILLEGAL ABORTION CASE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ILLEGAL ABORTION CASE Empty ILLEGAL ABORTION CASE Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 pm

chiqlet

Arresto Menor

i got a big problem.
it goes like this..
september2010 i did an illegal abortion. and the bad thing is i was sent by my friends at government hospital because i collapse. and the hospital did a action for what i did. Now i need to renew my NBI which expired lastmonth. i badly needs it for my new job, yesterday was supposed to be my 1stday at work but they moved mo on aug1 because i failed to give my nbi.
when i was in hospital i didnt indicate a correct birthday and so as the adress. the name is also just my nickname but its my lastname that i am so bothered that i i might be hit beacuse of that. i am so afraid to go to nbi to renew because some told me that once they saw that you have a record they will automatically caught you and get you in jail..is that true??how will i know if i was hit with a record. please help.

2ILLEGAL ABORTION CASE Empty Re: ILLEGAL ABORTION CASE Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Arbiter

Arresto Menor

Can you please explain the details if how the abortion was committed?

You have nothing to worry, you won't be arrested unless you have a pending warrant of arrest.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum