Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal dismissal case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1illegal dismissal case Empty illegal dismissal case Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:24 am

constructively_dismissed

Arresto Menor

i was hired as a team lead to launch a new account. upon contract signing, standards for regularization was not explained to me, instead, the contract merely states that these will be discussed at a later time. after 2 months, the account pulled out and i was transferred to a new account under another operations manager. i had training for over a month and was then deployed to ops. i didn't receive any coaching, performance appraisal, performance review, or any document stating that my performance was unsatisfactory. last march, i was dismissed when i was just a month short for my regularization. i was told that i didn't pass the standards for regularization and my behavior and attitude are not desirable. need help or feedback please. do i have grounds to file a case for illegal dismissal?

2illegal dismissal case Empty Re: illegal dismissal case Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:42 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

If hindi ka pa regular, it is very hard to sue for illegal dismissal since you are supposed to be in the "evaluation" period. That being said, nothing can stop you from filing a case

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum