Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrong birth place

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wrong birth place Empty wrong birth place Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Dondie Galicia

Arresto Menor

Hi !!! I hope you could help me with this because I dont know where to start.I want to apply a passport for my father but unfortunately he was not registered at NSO . So when we were applying for late registry it shows that it had a conflict with the place of birth. My father was born in Mate Davao Del Norte but , maybe the day when he got married he wrote the wrong place of birth. My question is.. Do we have to request a power of attorney for this kind of situations. I havent tried anything so far. Hope you could help . More power to your website!!

2wrong birth place Empty Re: wrong birth place Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 am

attyLLL

so he has a birth certificate now?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3wrong birth place Empty birth place is wrong Wed May 16, 2012 11:22 pm

luis1234

Arresto Menor

im having a problem with my birth certificate. i had my late registered last 2010 i am now 53yo. the birth of place there is different compare to my merrage certificate. now i cannot have my passport processed because of that

4wrong birth place Empty Re: wrong birth place Sat May 19, 2012 11:56 pm

attyLLL

if dfa won't relent, a petition for correction filed in court

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum