Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrong "city" on place of birth in NSO marriage certificate

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yowan

Arresto Menor

Hi! I quite have a problem. The place of birth on my marriage cert is Consolacion Cebu Phils while the place of birth in my Birth Certicicate is Cebu City Phils. Will this be a problem during visa process or anytime in the future? Please help, thank you!

coreintel

Arresto Menor

we have same problem ...,,i am from talisay cebu.. but my address on my marriage contract is Barili cebu where the marriage license was issued... i am worried also during the processing of visa if it will be a problem ba or its ok lang ba..

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

you can file a petition for correction at the civil registrar where your record is kept.

coreintel

Arresto Menor

we just use the fixer because my husband was running out of time for the date of our wedding....and he needs to go back to canada also..the fixer get our license in barili cebu just in 10 days... we provide all the required documents and we filled up the marriage form together...and they said its just ok.. because most of their clients are foreigners...since we really want and we are ready to get married we just grab their recommendation... but now i am worried and wondering if is it really ok na iba yung address sa marriage contract ko... specially when i applying for spousal visa...

yowan

Arresto Menor

shad_marasigan wrote:you can file a petition for correction at the civil registrar where your record is kept.

I'm a bit worried because it will take 3-4 months sa processing. Does this error for place of birth on marriage really matter on the papers? The process is too long

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Facts on public document is very very important as far as legal aspect of it is concerned. If you feel this is tiring to you, then you might suffer consequences of not correcting this in due time. Don't whine, it will not help.

yowan

Arresto Menor

we're planning to submit the application this may. should we just wait for the corrected marriage cert instead? Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum