Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrong surname used since birth

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wrong surname used since birth Empty Wrong surname used since birth Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 pm

jingrey

Arresto Menor

Good day atty.,

I would like to seek for advice regarding my surname. i just found out that the surname i have been using was entirely different, including my listed father. i have been using reyes as my last name eversince and found out that it was supposed to be "flor".
now, i have several problems, the birth certificate of my children have my old last name listed, which was reyes, and my first son is using reyes as his last name since i was not married, and my tin, ss, all government records, everything, even my bank records and my coporation has my old surname listed.

i would like to use my real last name, the one in the nso birth cert, but i just dont know where to start. hope to hear from you. thank you

2Wrong surname used since birth Empty Re: Wrong surname used since birth Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:03 pm

attyLLL

did this mr. flor sign your birth certificate?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Wrong surname used since birth Empty Re: Wrong surname used since birth Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:13 am

jingrey

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:did this mr. flor sign your birth certificate?

no po,ang binigay na copy po ng nso sa akin is yung front copy lang po,im not sure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum