Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Date of Birth and Place of Birth Please help

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wy

Wy
Arresto Menor

Good Day po!

I am a soon to be bride sana this December 2018, but my fiance has problems with his date of birth and place of birth in his birth certificate. Ang civil registry niya po ay Malabon. Married naman po ang mga magulang niya sa papel.

Birthcertificate details:
Birthday: May 28 1996
Place of Birth: Malabon

Baptismal certificate:
January 28 1990
Place of birth Makati.

Pinanganak lang po siya ng kumadrona sa bahay kaya wala po kami lying-in or hospital certificate.

All of his school records po and government IDs ay under ng january 28 1990, gumamit mo siya ng fake certificate before..Wala rin pong existing kaso ang mapapangasawa ko kaya clear po siya sa NBI, Police and barangay clearance..

Itatanong ko po sana mga magkano ang total bill nito kasama ang filling fee,acceptance fee,publication and hearing.

And gaano po kaya ito katagal?

Maraming salamat po.

Last edited by Wy on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

attyLLL

which one is the true date? at least 30k in expenses

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Wy

Wy
Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:which one is the true date? at least 30k in expenses

Hi AttyLLL! True date is January 28 1990 thats why we need atty and hearing.. May I ask po if 30k is only the acceptance fee?

Iba pa po ba ang filling fee, hearing/apperance fee, and publication fee? and mga ilang hearings po kaya ang tinatagal nito? Impossible naman na isang hearing lang po ito?

Ang mahal po kasi ng hearing appearance fee 5k/appearance

Thank you and much appreciated!

attyLLL

keep shopping around for a lawyer

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum