Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation with contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resignation with contract Empty Resignation with contract Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:07 am

jhohann

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir/Atty, I have some questions lang po. I have been employed in my current company for 1 year. I have a contract(not a bond) which states that I must stay in the company for at least 3 years because of the training that they will provide me but I didn't expect that the 'training' is my actual work na, parang endorsement lang ng papalitan kong employee. Not the training na talagang gagastos sila. Is the contract valid kahit hindi naman nagprovide ng formal training? Also, it states in the contract na I can terminate the contract if I will resign with 2 months notice. Yung problem ko kasi ngayon is that I was hired from other company and I only want 1 month notice if I will resign. Is that possible without violating the contract? In short, is my contract valid and legal?

2Resignation with contract Empty Re: Resignation with contract Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 pm

attyLLL

that's pretty close to what is normally termed as an employment bond. I don't agree that it is valid, and you should be allowed to resign with 30 day notice. but this is JUST MY OPINION.

here are other similar threads: http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-6855083666886697%3Aswhy8nr9q5q&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=bond&sa=Search

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Resignation with contract Empty Re: Resignation with contract Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 am

jhohann

Arresto Menor

thanks for your opinion and the link atty LLL. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum