Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation for a 5yr. contract

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resignation for a 5yr. contract Empty resignation for a 5yr. contract Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:57 am

mishkayni

Arresto Menor

I am a teacher who have just signed a 5yr. contract for this school year. there is a need for me to resign because of relocation form manila to cavite. I am so troubled on how will I inform my school about my resignation. I have already prepared my resignation letter which will be effective after this school year on March 2013. I have tried reading about the laws of contracts and have learned that contracts are only valid if they follow the law, moral and public rights. our school does not permit the teachers to be absent. there are no benefits and leaves allowed. we even have a waiver for voluntary payment for government fees like sss and philhealth. we also do not pay our taxes. do they have the right to make me pay for breach of contact if it is? for the damage? I think I would not cause any damage at all because i am going to give my resignation letter 5 months before effectivity. What makes it heavy is that there brother is a lawyer. but i believe thatni do have the right to resign since my reason is very valid.

thank you in advance for helping me.

2resignation for a 5yr. contract Empty Re: resignation for a 5yr. contract Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:02 pm

mishkayni

Arresto Menor

any advices?

3resignation for a 5yr. contract Empty Re: resignation for a 5yr. contract Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:12 pm

mishkayni

Arresto Menor

since the rights of the employee is not given in the contract. possible po ba na tanggihan ko kung sakaling humingi sila ng payment for damages and attorney's fee? un kasi ang nakalagay a contract namin. pero sa haba na,an po ngbperiod before the evective resignation. wala naman po siguro akong damages na magagawa.

4resignation for a 5yr. contract Empty Re: resignation for a 5yr. contract Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:59 pm

mishkayni

Arresto Menor

Sad

5resignation for a 5yr. contract Empty Re: resignation for a 5yr. contract Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 pm

mishkayni

Arresto Menor

anyone who could give me further knowledge regarding my situation? thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum