Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

resignation with contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1resignation with contract Empty resignation with contract Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

zhike12mack

Arresto Menor

I've been signed in contract for my present employer for about 3 years as product research because I attended a training about how to make machining program but it was an introduction only. The contract states that I will use the training for production and share to my co-employee and also if I leave the company I'll pay the amount for training. Then after a 2 weeks they transfer me to another position as production planner. At now I'm not practicing the training I attended because the position is different to product research.

My question is, it is possible to void the contract if I want to leave the company?

The reason for leaving is I cannot longer take the management system and the way they treated employees. And also I'm concern with myself because the burden of presseure to me.

2resignation with contract Empty Re: resignation with contract Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 pm

attyLLL

there is no guaranteed way to get out of the contract. at best you can try to negotiate an exit without having to pay.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3resignation with contract Empty Re: resignation with contract Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 pm

zhike12mack

Arresto Menor

Eventhough I did not use that training the contract will still valid?

4resignation with contract Empty Re: resignation with contract Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:37 am

attyLLL

if you do leave, they might probably hold your salary and then demand that you pay the rest of the bond. ultimately, you will have to file a claim at nlrc.

if you resign, they may file a small claims case against you, then you can make that argument. unfortunately, the supreme court has ruled that it is unjust enrichment for an employee to resign within the agreed period, but the court has the power to review the agreement whether it is fair in the first place.

it is up to the company to utilize you and your training. failure to do so does not waive any of their rights. your defense is to show that you did not unjustly enrich yourself with the training. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum