Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adultery and abortion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adultery and abortion Empty adultery and abortion Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 pm

tado69

Arresto Menor

Hi attorney, i would like to ask what to do cause i have been married for 3 years, i have 2 children.my wife file a case for abandonment.i do have a warrant of arrest.were not in good terms since we got married.actually the only reason for our marriage is our eldest son.i try to settle things with her.i try to return to our home as father but later i suddenly found out that during the times that i'm living alone since were not in goods terms, she had a boyfriend and she committed abortion.i do have a witness which is the yaya of my kids.she saw everything from the start of their infidelity to abortion.she is not the only witness.the guy has family also and he is currently on jail because of carjacking.can i file a case against her since my only evidence are witnesses.what case can i file against her?can i file her a case even if i have a warrant of arrest? thank you very much!

2adultery and abortion Empty Re: adultery and abortion Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 pm

rchrd

rchrd

Lumalabas niyan, para kang gumaganti at nagpaparatang lang pag ngayon ka lang magdedemanda eh. Kung nuon ka sana nagdemanda, mas kapanipaniwala. Tatanungin ngayon sa ito: Kung may problema ka sa asawa mo, bakit ikaw ang lumayas at dinamay mo pa ang mga bata? You have to be prepared to explain this.

Since she filed a case ahead of you, what you have to do now is prepare money for your bail and secure a counsel of your own.

3adultery and abortion Empty Re: adultery and abortion Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:22 pm

attyLLL

tado, you are not precluded from filing your own case of adultery against her.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4adultery and abortion Empty Re: adultery and abortion Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:25 pm

tado69

Arresto Menor

thanks for the response...so what can i do?i badly need help on this matter?thank you!

5adultery and abortion Empty Re: adultery and abortion Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:23 am

attyLLL

file your own complaint affidavit along with the affidavit of your witness at the prosecutor's office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6adultery and abortion Empty Re: adultery and abortion Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:11 pm

tado69

Arresto Menor

thank you for the feedback atty.Godbless!

7adultery and abortion Empty Re: adultery and abortion Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:40 pm

tado69

Arresto Menor

what case can i possibly file other than adultery?

8adultery and abortion Empty Re: adultery and abortion Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:09 pm

tado69

Arresto Menor

is intentional abortion can help the adultery case?is there a big chance for me to win this case?thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum