Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

extortion to be used for abortion,,, need help!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

naruto

Arresto Menor

Hi, I am working in Cavite for 6 months now. I had a relationship with a woman whom i thought i can save from what she is right now, she is in a relationship with a man who has a family. Unfortunately, when the guy found out our relationship, he did not let go of the girl, instead, he threatens me thru text, telling me to leave the girl. Afterwards, as I've seen and felt that the girl is not that serious towards me, since she is still seeing the other guy, he even gave the other guy my number, whole name, and my life story, because of that, i let go of the girl. So they've been quiet for a while, until they found out that the girl is pregnant, now she is claiming that the child is mine and they need something to do with it, they want to abort it, and they need money, they are asking me 20K, I do not know where on earth i would search for it. Now, they are threatening me a lot of things, including my family, my current gf, and my reputation. I am keeping my number, so that i am aware of what possibly they want to do, but it gives me restless nights. My friend advise me to just ignore all of this, and file a blotter on the precinct near my current residence. But i think the stress is still there for me. I have not been replying to their texts since Wednesday, and they are now threatening it would be big. I know i am on the right side here, but i am still pretty scared on what they can do... Hoping for your advise...

attyLLL

i take it that you had sexual relations so there may be, while remote, that she is carrying your child.

well, you can take comfort that unless you acknowledge the child or she wins in a case for filiation, you do not have any obligation to provide support.

what i suggest is that you write a letter, keep it courteous, where you state that it is unlikely that you are the father because she is having more relations with the other guy. send it by registered mail with return card or hand it to her personally.

that said, she might have had an ultrasound. the wonder with technology is that they can estimate the time of conception based on the size of the baby. compare this date whether you were with her then.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum