Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAST PAY/BACK PAY

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAST PAY/BACK PAY Empty LAST PAY/BACK PAY Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:36 pm

nanaykharx

Arresto Menor

I resigned from my last job and notified them for a 30days notice, my supervisor noted it and confirmed with our General Manager, they advised me not to render 30 days but will pay the 30 days notice that I made, notified that I will get my last pay 2-3 months from the day I got cleared, now I went to the office and I was shocked that the amount that I expected was not the one written on the check, I spoke with the HR Manager to have this thing clear out, she just told me that the General Manager already resigned and no endorsement was made when I resigned. Do I have a hold of that? it was verbally relayed to me via skype conversation of my previous supervisor and the general manager? Even my tax refund was not included in the computation as per accountant, they didn't include me for I already resigned. Should I ask assistance with NLRC? Also, I worked with them for 2 years and 3 months and received only 2000pesos, is that reasonable?

2LAST PAY/BACK PAY Empty Re: LAST PAY/BACK PAY Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:30 pm

lawddesign

lawyer

absolutely not reasonable.you can file a case before the nlrc for incomplete back pay.

3LAST PAY/BACK PAY Empty Re: LAST PAY/BACK PAY Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:14 pm

rchrd

rchrd

agrabyado ka kapatid at medyo complicated ang explanation ng mga kelangan mong gawin. Pinakamaigi ay pumunta kayo sa abogado. a visit to the NLRC would be a good start.
God bless.

4LAST PAY/BACK PAY Empty Re: LAST PAY/BACK PAY Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 am

attyLLL

what were you expecting as your last pay?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5LAST PAY/BACK PAY Empty Re: LAST PAY/BACK PAY Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:22 am

nanaykharx

Arresto Menor

I was expecting roughly 25-30k, why? with my medical reimbursement worth , my tax refund, 13 th month pay, the 30 days that they promised me to pay..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum