Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Internally Hired QA

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Internally Hired QA Empty Internally Hired QA Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 pm

bpfroglet

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I work for a call center company who, just last week sent out a communication that all Performance Appraisals for July onwards will be deferred to January. I was internally promoted to QA Analyst last January 3. As per my contract, my observation period is from January 3 - July 3. I have not been absent from work, meaning, if they wanted to demote me, they had all the chance in the world to do so. I am now over 6 months in my current designation. All I want is to be regularized as a QA, the pay raise with a hefty retro I assume I can wait for. What can I, and other people in my position right now (plenty btw) do if our company insists on not confirming us as support group officers? Thanks in advance.

2Internally Hired QA Empty Re: Internally Hired QA Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:02 pm

attyLLL

write a letter to your supervisor and HR.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Internally Hired QA Empty Re: Internally Hired QA Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:50 pm

bpfroglet

Arresto Menor

They have no comment. HR said that if that is a new directive then I can't do anything about it.

4Internally Hired QA Empty Re: Internally Hired QA Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:10 am

attyLLL

your legal remedy is to file a complaint at nlrc for regularization, but i recommend you try to resolve it internally. try bumping up your email to higher authorities

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum