Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not hired because PWD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not hired because PWD Empty Not hired because PWD Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:30 pm

MakoAnxiety

MakoAnxiety
Arresto Menor

Help! I was doing well in a job interview and disclosed during the final interview that I am a PWD (psychosocial). I know for a fact that I am more qualified than the other applicants (have inside source) and still wasn't hired. I fully believe it's because of my PWD disclosure.

Can I get this investigated? Do I have that kind of right?

2Not hired because PWD Empty Re: Not hired because PWD Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:15 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

it is hard to argue that you were not hired simply because of your disclosure that you have an illness. unless the interviewer directly told you that they cannot hire you because of this fact, i don't see how your complaint can progress.

3Not hired because PWD Empty Re: Not hired because PWD Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:13 pm

Rinnie

Rinnie
Arresto Menor

Well, you cannot directly accuse a company of discriminating you unless you have strong evidence that they did. Maybe they just found a better candidate than you. Even if you say you did well, there will always be another person who did better. Your inside source may not know 100% what is going on during interviews and just saying the 50% he/she knows.

4Not hired because PWD Empty Re: Not hired because PWD Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:03 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

unless your inside source is willing to testify na someone higher up told him not to hire you because you are a PWD then your complaint wont prosper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum