Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Husband Hired a Detective

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Husband Hired a Detective Empty My Husband Hired a Detective Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:51 pm

ShalemQuir

Arresto Menor

Ako at ang dati kong asawa (although hindi pa annuled ang kasal namin) ay nagkaproblema ng dahil sa infidelity. Siya ang nagwork ng matagal sa ibang bansa, yearly umuuwi. Dahil kasama niya sa bahay ang aking tito napag alaman na siya ay may kinakasama na babae sa ibang bansa, lalabas siya sa bahay nila pag nakatulog na ang mga kasama niya sa bahay at babalik bago pa sila makagising. kaya naman hindi ito agad nalaman ng tito ko. May isang buwan nang ginagawa ito ng asawa ko bago pa nalaman ng tito ko. at nung holiday ng mga muslim ng tatlong araw ay ang asawa ko nagpaalam na magoovertime sa trabaho pero yun pala ay magkasama sila ng babae niya doon. Noong nalaman ko ito gusto ko na siyang hiwalayan dahil hindi lang isang beses akong nakabalita na ganyan ang ginagawa nya. maski noong nadito pa siya sa Pinas. At dahil may anak kami, kaya pinatawad ko at tinanggap ko. Pero nung huli, nakulong siya doon sa ibang bansa at ang nakarating sa amin na balita at dahil sa pambababae at bisyo. isang buwan din siya g nakulong at napauwi dito. nang umuwi at nagpasyahan na hindi ko na siya tatanggaping bilang asawa. kaya naman doon na siya sa kanila tumuloy. hindi na kami nagsama sinula noon. buwan din ang nakalipas bago siya nakapagabroad ulit. at ako naman ay namuhay sa paraang gusto ko dahil napagusapan naming wag na magpakialaman. lately nalaman ko pinapaimbistiga ako dahil may nakakasama pi akong lalake pero kaibigan ko siya. Sobrang matalik na kaibigan. Pero yung pamilya nung lalaki sinisiraan ako sa ibang tao. At nakakarating sa akin iyon. Ano po pa ang pwedeng ikask sa akin. kung sakali. At ano di ang peedeng kong gawin. Legal case against him or them.

2My Husband Hired a Detective Empty Re: My Husband Hired a Detective Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:55 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

If you are still married with him, it is possible that your spouse might file a criminal case of adultery against you, depending on the advice of his lawyer.

If you are still married with him, file a civil case of annulment of marriage on the family courts and have a lawyer specializing in family law do that for you so that he can also assess the evidences you have on hand if it will be sufficient for your case to prosper accordingly.

Good luck.

3My Husband Hired a Detective Empty Re: My Husband Hired a Detective Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:30 am

ShalemQuir

Arresto Menor

Thank you for replying. How can I file for an annulment if I no longer have the evidences like screen capture of conversations because my phone got lost. What else could be a possible and effective evidence?

4My Husband Hired a Detective Empty Re: My Husband Hired a Detective Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:29 am

analabs88

Arresto Menor

psychological incapacity can be a ground for annulment

5My Husband Hired a Detective Empty Re: My Husband Hired a Detective Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:22 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

ShalemQuir wrote:Thank you for replying. How can I file for an annulment if I no longer have the evidences like screen capture of conversations because my phone got lost. What else could be a possible and effective evidence?

There are other grounds when filing an annulment of marriage. With the help of your lawyer, maybe you and him can thresh out other grounds wherein your specific situation is a possible fit.

Try to look for other ways in gathering evidences regarding your situation. Maybe you have a back-up of your data in your computer via a program, in which you should double-check your gadgets for such.

Good luck.

6My Husband Hired a Detective Empty Re: My Husband Hired a Detective Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:25 pm

ShalemQuir

Arresto Menor

Can I just use My uncle’s affidavit? I will have a hard time in searching for evidence because He is currently abroad. I no longer have access to his facebook account, and I believe that he has a new account. And he is using that account in communicatin with his family and to his alleged girlfriend. One of his friends, whom I never never met before, approached me and told me that my ex hisband hired a detective and has been following me and taking pictures of me and whoever I am with. If he files an annulment case, and he and his lawyer insisted that I am having an affair even if I am not. Will I be put to jail? How much would it cost to consult a lawyer? I am jobless right now and I admit It would be pricey to consult a lawyer.

7My Husband Hired a Detective Empty Re: My Husband Hired a Detective Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:49 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Infidelity is not a ground for annulment of marriage. It is a ground, however, for legal separation. Legal separation is very different from annulment, wherein both spouses will only be granted permission by the court to live in different abodes, but the marriage still subsists and both of you CANNOT REMARRY. Very few people use legal separation as a remedy for their broken marriages, since most find it useless in their situations.

Depending on the evidences they gather against you, maybe a criminal case for adultery would be filed against you by your spouse's lawyer. That is a criminal case, which carries an element of imprisonment with it.

If you are having financial difficulties, you should secure a certificate of indigency with your local barangay hall and go to the PAO to seek free legal advice.

Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum