Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

m a filipina married in civil with my british/pilipino husband here in philippines but he is in UK..i want to file an annulment to my husband..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

noorah

Arresto Menor

we were married for two years now but our relationship is more than 4 years now..our relationship stayed long,due of long distance relationship..iv met my husband tru network and we used to meet twiced a year..and we decided to get married last sept 2010...but since after we get married..everything comes out..we always fight and theres a lot of differences bet us..he insisted me to marry him and i was really inlove with him at that time..but the true color of him and hes family came out..thats why im not ready to follow him in UK..i just got my visa but i keep rescheduling my flight..because i dont love him anymore,,he said a lot of things bad about me which is really foul and personal..i was forcing him to annul with me but he doesnt want and he said he will never will..and because of my problem to him and also because of lack of his presence,.i also want to be a muslim since i studied quran when i was just 20years old..now im 26.i want to be a muslim and how does it will affect my marriage to my christian husband?i also want to file annulment to him but he doesnt want?what i will do?i cannot force myself to continue my life with him..if theres no love anymore at all..this will hurt him more..im sorry for my english..and what should i do??my husband said that he will not file annulment to me.

Last edited by noorah on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please i need advise maam/sir)

attyLLL

you are free to file a petition for annulment but what is important is that there is first a valid ground for annulment. search the grounds in the forum

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum