Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my u.s. citizen husband and me, a filipina wants an annulment.. i need help..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KAVDP

Arresto Menor

hi! i'm 22 and my husband is 26. we just got married last feb. with legal consent. it's a bit rush for us because we've been together for 1 year palang. but the purpose of that is for us na makapagsama na.. kasi mahirap ang long distance relationship.. but before we got married, sobrang nagaaway na kami because of trust issue.. we just continue our plans kasi it's all set. 1 month palang po kaming kasal but all he does is to have a fight with me.. he even physically hurt me.. not once.. he's in US now and he said na magfifile na siya ng annulment. what case should i can file against him just in case ako po yung papalabasin niyang may problem? please help. thanks!

attyLLL

you can oppose the annulment so that the marriage will still remain binding.

or if you want it dissolved, it may be better that he files for divorce in the US, and you a petition for recognition of foreign judgment

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum