Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

petition for declaration of nullity of void marriages

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

redbutterfly1680

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to ask for a legal advice about my marriage..
my marriage was solemnized under the article 34 stated that no license is necessary when a couple living together for atleast 5 years,
which is not applicable to us, the date of the marriage was November 19,2002..which means that we started living together since 1997 which is not true coz during those times i was still in davao and never been in manila..and 2nd there is no really marriage ceremony happen on the place that was stated on the marriage certificate..my question is if can i filed a petition for the declaration of absolute nullity of void marriages.

Thank you and hope to hear an advice from you.

rchrd

rchrd

In my opinion, it is possible that your petition may be granted because you can prove that a formal requisite of marriage. This may be done by repudiating your Affidavit of cohabitation then asking for the declaration of nullity of your void marriage.

The possible hitch however is you might be declared as "coming to court with unclean hands" because you are party to the false affidavit. It depends on how well your counsel will handle your case and the reason you will raise in repudiating your Affidavit.

NOTE: I AM NOT YOUR LAWYER AND I AM JUST STATING AN HONEST OPINION TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY BASED ONLY ON THE FACTS YOU REVEAL. I HOPE I AM OF HELP. GOD BLESS.

3petition for declaration of nullity of void marriages Empty Do i need a lawyer to file the petition? Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:26 pm

redbutterfly1680

Arresto Menor

Hi one more question if i filed the petition do i need to have a lawyer or can i file it myself,thanks a lot , God bless and more power.

rchrd

rchrd

You need to have a lawyer.

5petition for declaration of nullity of void marriages Empty thanks a lot Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 pm

redbutterfly1680

Arresto Menor

thanks a lot for the advice,it really helps to enlighten me..God bless and more power

6petition for declaration of nullity of void marriages Empty do you have an idea po how much it cost? Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 am

redbutterfly1680

Arresto Menor

Hi
do you have an idea po if how much is the estimated cost to filed a declaration of nullity of void marriages.is it less expensive po ba kysa annulment?

thanks a lot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum