Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petition for declaration of nullity of marriage.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tinotep

Arresto Menor

if the case of petition for declaration of nullity of marriage was filed with the grounds of no valid marriage license before the ceremony. during the trial what if my wife appeared in the court during the trial and testify that she is disagree with the said perition, does her statement of disagreeing will affect the case to be denied or dimissed?
what are the strong evidence that i need to present to the court as a proof that our marriageis null and void.

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

MC from NSO showing that there was no marriage license as reference as long as Art 34 cannot be proven and considered as exemption to your facts.

If she disagrees, then she needs to prove that in court. Court will draw the line and decide on those evidences and/or merits.

tinotep

Arresto Menor

okay. thank you for your helpful advice.

fujitsu414

Arresto Menor

gaano po kaya katagal mag process ng ganitong case? and how much kaya magagastos? thanks!

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

fujitsu414 wrote:gaano po kaya katagal mag process ng ganitong case? and how much kaya magagastos? thanks!

Dependent on several factors like volume of court cases and judge availability, schedules etc. Mabilis na siguro ang isang taon.

Depende sa abogado mo, I heard it's ranging from free to 300K depende rin sa case or grounds mo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum