Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what will happen 'pag na grant na ang petition for declaration of nullity of marriage..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tinalou1999

Arresto Menor

kung granted na po ba ang declaration of nullity of marriage diba ang ibig sabihin ay wala at hindi legal ang kasal na naganap? May mga application forms na nagtatanong about civil status if "married/Single/widowed/separated/divorced/annuled"..san po ako doon? sa Single or annuled?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

annuled!

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

kasi single is never been married!

tinalou1999

Arresto Menor

kahit po ang ibig sabihin ng declation of nullity of marriage ay wala o no marriage was actually existed?

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

annuled is very similar to divorced kapag gusto mong magpakasal ka ulit hahanapin nila ang proof na annuled na ang previous marriage mo. mas mabuting i declare mo yan from the beginning dahil baka magkaroon pa ng complication sa kung anuman ang pinoprocess mo. Kung nag pa annul ka merong existence sa record yan yun nga lang hindi na sya valid so impossibleng none-existed sya!

tinalou1999

Arresto Menor

ahh, salamat po..

attyLLL

annulled isn't a civil status

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

but as she said there are choices for that on some applications! and its true even in America, they have this status shown as (single, married, widow, divorced/annuled) so they categorised divorced and annuled as one!
I just helped my auntie to fill up a form recently for her citizenship applications.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum