Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIKTIMA DAW NG PIKOT ANG BOYFRIEND KO

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIKTIMA DAW NG PIKOT ANG BOYFRIEND KO Empty BIKTIMA DAW NG PIKOT ANG BOYFRIEND KO Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:34 pm

edz0822

Arresto Menor

hi good afternoon. i have a 3 yrs bf today and in the middle of our relationship i found out that he was maarried. Nakipaghiwalay ako sa kanya but because i love him nakipagbalikan ako. According to him he was a victim of pikot. Her ex wife was got pregnant by hER bf . (this girl was only met IN a party and they had a one night stand and didnt know that she was already pregnant at that time.Yung bf ko now napilitan syng pakasalan dahil sya ang tinurong ama ng pinagbubuntis nito. After ng kasal lumuwas ng maynila bf ko at d nagpakita sa girl for 5 yrs. He found out through his friend in the province na may family ng iba ung girl with 3 kids. Ask ko lang po kung pwede b kaming pakasal ng bf ko now since gumawa sila ng kasulatan ng girl at nagpirmahan sila na di ito maghahabol sa kanya at pwede itong mag asawa ng iba even though the contract was already notarized and witnessed by barangay officials only? tnx and more power. Laughing

attyLLL

if you marry, you and he can be prosecuted for bigamy. the marriage has to be annulled if there is a valid ground.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum