Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Pikot' Marriage and birth certificates..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jamile bautista

Arresto Menor

My boyfriend married last may 2009 by civil marriage. He was forced to make that decision because his wife said that she was pregnant. After the marriage niya nalang po nalaman and because he did'nt want to cause shame to his family he still stayed with her. Last year, they decided to separate and my fiance left the house of his wife but stayed with his wife's aunt due to financial constraints and family pressure. Baliktad din po na siya ang sinasaktan ng asawa niya pag sila ang nag aaway.

About his fake birth certificate, yung apelyido niya po talaga on his original birth certificate was after his mother and di naman po kasal ang parents niya. But yung father niya decided to change it when he got married to his wife and they decided to 'adopt' my fiance. They change all the details in his original birth certificate without the knowledge of his real mother. His birth year was also wrong since he was born in originaly 1987 but was changed to 1986.

I would like to ask po sana if we could file an anullment based po dun sa sinabi ko? We are both confused po in what to do. Marami pong salamat.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum