Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pikot and Parental Rights

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pikot and Parental Rights Empty Pikot and Parental Rights Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:34 pm

greenstone

Arresto Menor

my nephew has a bit of a problem... he impregnated his ex... she's in her trimester ... the girl wants to make "pikot" my nephew and tinatakot nyang ilalayo ung baby ... may habol ba ung nephew ko?

they are both of legal age

and di naman nagkukulang sa support ung pamangkin ko un lang ayaw na nya talaga dun sa girl

he's the one buying all the baby's stuff, picking and driving her to work... paying for the check ups...

the girl actually sends text messages saying that she will not eat or one time she punched her stomach just to show my nephew that she will harm the baby if my nephew will not give in to her demands

2Pikot and Parental Rights Empty Re: Pikot and Parental Rights Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:43 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

ano ang hahabulin ng nephew mo kung di pa naman pinapanganak yung bata? walang makapipilit sa kanya magpakasal kung ayaw nya. however, kung illegitimate ang bata, visitation rights lang ang meron sya at hindi nya pwedeng kunin sa ina ang bata since usually kahit pa tanggalin ang custody rights sa nanay, sa next of kin ina-award ang custody like parents or siblings ng nanay.

3Pikot and Parental Rights Empty Re: Pikot and Parental Rights Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:04 pm

greenstone

Arresto Menor

what if the siblings ng mother is not fit... no work... and yes, now lang narealize ng nephew ko - they are a bit of a crazy lot. financially, no means ang side ng mother.

4Pikot and Parental Rights Empty Re: Pikot and Parental Rights Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:19 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

then all of this has to be proven to court. hindi pwedeng simpleng allegations lang.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum