Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renouncement of Parental Rights

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renouncement of Parental Rights Empty Renouncement of Parental Rights Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 pm

scared_and_scarred_mommy

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I just want to know if there is such a thing as Renouncement of Parental rights?

If a parent signs the Renouncement of Parental rights, will all his rights automatically get severed off? Will that parent no longer have any say on any decision making with regard to the kid?

Looking forward to a response.

Best Regards,

Sacred and Scarred Mommy

2Renouncement of Parental Rights Empty Re: Renouncement of Parental Rights Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:35 am

attyjoyce

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi scared_and_scarred_mommy.

Here in the Philippines, parental authority and responsibility may not be renounced or transferred except in cases authorized by law.

For more free legal information about Family laws, please visit www.domingo-law.com

http://www.domingo-law.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum