Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TERMINATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TERMINATION Empty TERMINATION Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 am

reanized

Arresto Menor

I work in a call center and the last company that I was with, terminated me because of my attendance. I was told that it is stipulated on our contract that they can end someone's employment if an employee is not hitting the targets. I'm hitting everything except my attendance because of health issues, but all my absences were properly documented, i presented medical certificates so i was never given any warnings. I also filed an LOA for two weeks because of my illness, which they approved, and when i got back that's the time that they told me that i'm terminated.

It's also stated in our contract that if it's attendance issue there should be a verbal warning, then first written warning, final written warning, then suspension, hearing and then termination. my warnings never progressed because of the med certs that i presented and all were excused.

In addition to that, It's also my regularization month and i should have given a 30 day notice before ending my employment but i wasn't given that.

I just wanna ask if i'll have a case if i'm gonna file this to NLRC?

2TERMINATION Empty Re: TERMINATION Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

reanized wrote:

In addition to that, It's also my regularization month and i should have given a 30 day notice before ending my employment but i wasn't given that.

I don't recall any specific provision in the law which requires this for proby employees.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum