Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination Empty Termination Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:23 pm

vicjosemiranda

Arresto Menor

Hi, I am a call center agent for 5 years already. Unfortunately I committed a mistake by not allowing the customer to speak up and thats an AF(auto fail) which is ground for termination. I know it was my fault. After that, they let me work for a week and then I was called after to let me know that I will be suspended for a month which was effectively. A hearing was set 8 days after receiving the notice for suspension. After a month they did terminated me.
Now, what I would like to know is that they have told me that the last pay will be given 2 months after the exit interview.
1.Would it really take that long for me to receive it?
2. I do have an existing loan with SSS and I still have one year to pay for it and I was told that the loan balance will be deducted from my last pay.
Is there something I can do about it? I'm just sad because I do have a family to provide and its christmas already and I have nothing..Im really broke.
Can I ask them not to deduct my remaining SSS loan from my last pay? I am actually working now from a different company.
Please! I do need some advice.
Thank you!

2Termination Empty Re: Termination Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:46 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

1. yes 45 to 60 days is normal
2. dapat pwede ka nilang pagbigyan. pagkaltad ng payment for loan is only mandatory while employed by them pa

3Termination Empty Re: Termination Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Capt Ragnar

Capt Ragnar
Arresto Mayor

In regards to the SSS Loan Payment, the company is not entitled to deduct the last pay from you to pay for your remaining loan balance because they'll indicated that you are being separated from the company asap (pambawas din sa expenses ng company yun). You will be responsible for the payment of the remaining loan balance.

4Termination Empty Re: Termination Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:45 pm

vicjosemiranda

Arresto Menor

Tumawag na ako sa SSS..nakalagay pala sa likod ng loan form na kailangan pala i deduct ang remaining balance sa last pay..
nakaka dismaya..ikaw pa nawalan ng trabaho, wala ka pang pera na gagamitin upang magsimula muli.

5Termination Empty Re: Termination Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:53 pm

vicjosemiranda

Arresto Menor

Maraming salamat sa inyong reply. I appreciate it!
pero wala ba tayong mga abugado sa site na to?
gusto ko lang sana marinig kung anu kaya sasabihin nila.
ngtatrabaho narin ako sa isang bagong kompanya, pwede naman cguro na sila na mg continue sa payment ng loan ko.
Wala talaga ako alam sa mga ganitong issue..
Sana may maipapayo pa kayo

6Termination Empty Re: Termination Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:39 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Yes the SSS mandates employers to deduct payment to the employees loan from their last pay. But mostly, employers (HR) do not do this for humanitarian reason. But HR is obliged to tell you this. Just ask them nicely about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum