Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utang, walang written agreement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Utang, walang written agreement Empty Utang, walang written agreement Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:23 pm

geulia gamefowls

Arresto Menor

Meron po akong dating kasama sa trabaho at matagal ko nang kilala. Humiram ( utang) siya sa akin 50k at nangakong babayaran after 2 weeks. Simula noon , 3 months na ang nakalipas ay hindi na siya nagpakita sa akin.Wala rin tawag o txt ako na natanggap mula sa kanya. nabalitaan ko na lang na sa malayong probinsya na siya maninirahan , kasama ang buong pamilya. Sa madali't salita po at tinakbuhan nya ang utang nya sa akin.

Wala po kaming written agreement dahil nagtiwala ako sa taong ito. may pag asa po ba na maihabla ko siya?

2Utang, walang written agreement Empty Re: Utang, walang written agreement Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 pm

rchrd

rchrd

You can go to the prosecutors office of the place where your friend borrowed your money and ask help. a criminal case of estafa may be filed against your friend.

alternatively, you can also go to the Municipal Trial Court/Metropolitan Trial Court and file a civil case for small claims. a ready made form may be obtained from the staff there that you can fill up and file as your complaint.

God bless.

[Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.]

3Utang, walang written agreement Empty Re: Utang, walang written agreement Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:49 am

geulia gamefowls

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum