Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

dishonesty

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dishonesty Empty dishonesty Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:04 am

MYAMSON

Arresto Menor

my friend was accused of being dishonest and was issued an ir...situation is he applied to the company 3 mos ago signed a contract and he did not pursue with the employment..so, after 3mos he applied again to the same company but he clearly stated that he already signed a job offer previously (3mos ago) but did not pursue the employment,the hr recruitment officer told him that it's okay since 3mos has already passed and it won't affect the new application for it is being treated as a new application....he already started with the training this time and was suddenly called upon by the hr manager charging him of dishonesty and fraud and he was asked to write an incident report why he did not declare what transpired last february (when he was originally hired)...does the company have grounds to terminate my friend even if the recruitment officer gave him the go signal to continue with the second application

2dishonesty Empty Re: dishonesty Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:03 am

attyLLL

can he prove that the recruitment officer told him it's ok? will the recruitment officer back his story?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3dishonesty Empty Re: dishonesty Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:12 am

MYAMSON

Arresto Menor

yes...the company told him,that the recruitment officer went out of the country,but will be back...is he obliged to make an ir?since it's the company's inconsistency of information?

4dishonesty Empty Re: dishonesty Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 am

attyLLL

if he wants to keep his job, i recommend he complies. i assume by IR, you mean incident report.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5dishonesty Empty Re: dishonesty Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:22 am

MYAMSON

Arresto Menor

yes incident report,thanks so ill just tell him to just go ahead and make one and explain everything =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum