Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dishonesty

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dishonesty Empty Dishonesty Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:07 pm

arls1980

Arresto Menor

Hi all,

I want to ask clarification and advices on my issue. Here are the details.

On my pre-employement and regularization, I did no declare on our company Medical History that I undergone and treated with Pulmonary Tubercullosis. I did not know why I pass to both physical exam. Our HR already give me an meno for expalnation letter. And below were the responce to the said letter.

"In response to your letter, I did not declare in my medical history prior to employment and during regularization physical exam because during that time and with the best of my knowledge I did not know that I was adequately treated with Tuberculosis. I was just recently informed by my mother that I did gone treatment with the said illness after the result of our Annual Medical Exam result.

As far as I remembered I have no problem with this illness. In fact I was hired with my previous company with no issue on this illness. And also have no problem with my last physical exam prior to employment and regularization in our company. Maybe my parents did not mention nor give details on this matter since it was long time already and I was treated. And it did not give problem to my past two physical with our company.

Sorry about this matter. Hope that you would consider since I was already given clearance on this matter."

With the above matter and my response, I would like to ask my rights as employee. The following were my question:

1. Can company terminate me because of the ground(Dishonesty)they sue on me as stated on our policy?

2. Is there any chance that I would stay and not terminated because not only me have problem but also our Company System since it was not found out on my last per-employment and regularization physical exam. We should met half way.

3. Can I appeal that they will not impose a maximum penalty(Termination), thus they will just suspend me for couple of days or months?

4. What are the chance that I will not be terminated? What would I do so that I will not be terminated?

Hoping for your advice on this matter so that I can stay in my job. I love my job right now and for almost two years I improve many things on the area that our management assigned on me.

Respectfully yours,
arsl1980

2Dishonesty Empty Re: Dishonesty Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:06 pm

attyLLL

when did you first have TB, and do you have it now?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Dishonesty Empty Re: Dishonesty Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:49 am

arls1980

Arresto Menor

As per information with my mother, i was diagnose last Jan2006. But I was undergo 6months treatment(Jan2006~June2006)and fully treated. I already present medical clearance to our company.

4Dishonesty Empty Re: Dishonesty Fri May 04, 2012 8:28 pm

attyLLL

in that case, then it should not be basis for termination if you don't have it now. tb is completely treatable. this is not the 1950s

5Dishonesty Empty Re: Dishonesty Sun May 06, 2012 4:43 pm

arls1980

Arresto Menor

our HR was not ground me for my illness but because of i was not able to declare the said illness. Can they have the right to dismiss me? wait for your soonest reply. thanks for your time.

6Dishonesty Empty Re: Dishonesty Wed May 09, 2012 10:47 pm

attyLLL

i would say that the dismissal would not be proper

7Dishonesty Empty Re: Dishonesty Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 pm

arls1980

Arresto Menor

but i can be dismiss from work? or if ever, thus it illegal if they will dismiss me? what would i do then?

thanks for your responces..

8Dishonesty Empty Re: Dishonesty Wed May 09, 2012 11:55 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

File a case of illegal dismissal.

9Dishonesty Empty Re: Dishonesty Thu May 10, 2012 10:21 pm

arls1980

Arresto Menor

do i have a right to file a case? anyway, hope it will not end that way..win win solution still preperable..thanks..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum