Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dishonesty of Employer

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dishonesty of Employer Empty Dishonesty of Employer Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:40 pm

changel

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,
I need your advise on this.
1. Kung i-rereklamo ko ang employer ko sa B.I.R. sa mga unpaid taxes, ano po ba ang legal proof to support it.
2. Given na meron akong mga financial statements na nakuha sa employer at ipakita ito sa B.I.R, may maisampa ba silang case against me dahil sinumbong ko sila sa kanilang mga kalukohan?

3. Ang sabi kasi ni manager sakin na wag ko daw ipagsasabi na dalawa ang financial statements nila. Yung isa is para tax reporting at yung isa to shield the executives and directors from paying taxes whereas kami full tax. Aside from that yung VAT payables nila may anomalya din. Alam ko ito lahat dahil pinagawa nila ang isang buwan na VAT sakin.
Dahil verbal termination ang ginawa nila sakin, lahat na baho nila ilalabas ko na talaga. Unfair lang kasi na sila nagpapakasarap while ako walang trabaho.
Yun lang po. Maraming salamat.

Last edited by changel on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

2Dishonesty of Employer Empty Re: Dishonesty of Employer Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:13 pm

attyLLL

you will have to show proof of the taxable transactions, such as sales. You can approach the companies RDO, but watch out if the company has a contact inside. you can only give a tip to them and they will conduct an audit.

if those financial statements are original, then you might be charged for their theft. if they are just photocopies, then again, they can only be considered as tips.

if you were wrongfully terminated, you can file complaint at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Dishonesty of Employer Empty Re: Dishonesty of Employer Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:33 am

changel

Arresto Menor

Good Morning Attorney,
The financial statements which I have are all original provided, these are reprinted similar to their report. Does it mean that only the RDO of this company where they pay tax can perform audit to them? Can I report this matter here in Davao instead of going near the enemy's camp site? On the other hand, I have some photocopies of vouchers for the declared and the not declared transactions. Anyway, I will have these documents in photocopies so as to getaway from trouble.
Thank you very much.
Regards. Angel

4Dishonesty of Employer Empty Re: Dishonesty of Employer Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:11 pm

attyLLL

send it to the legal department of the region.

5Dishonesty of Employer Empty Re: Dishonesty of Employer Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 am

changel

Arresto Menor

Good Day Attorney,
I was informed by an agent of BIR thru email that this matter should be addressed to the Special Investigation Division who has jurisdiction over the BIR. I called one of the S.I.D regional office and assured me of confidentiality of information. Do I have to present the documents right at our first meeting? or wait for their advise?
Thank you. Angel

6Dishonesty of Employer Empty Re: Dishonesty of Employer Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:28 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you bring your docus at the meeting.

7Dishonesty of Employer Empty Re: Dishonesty of Employer Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:21 am

changel

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,
Nagpunta na po ako sa S.I.D. ng B.I.R. Hindi ko po sinabi na bitbit ko ang mga proof of evidences. Ang sabi po sakin ng account officer na mag submit ako ng affidavit of denouncement na galing sa legal office din nila. Pero may babala po siya sakin na wag magtiwala sa legal nila. Ano ba talaga ang mga yun. Parang pro-corruption sila. The other side naman po nito, mas maganda daw po mag direct denounce sa office of the commissioner para immediate action with the supporting affidavit and photocopies of evidence as annexes to the letter. Pag mag harap na daw sa court, may attorney daw po ba yun na maging representative para sakin instead of me kasi confidential ang identity ko. Kaso, wala naman po ako abogado. Assured kaya yun na hindi ilalantad ang identity ng informant? Thanks po. Regards.

8Dishonesty of Employer Empty Re: Dishonesty of Employer Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:39 pm

attyLLL

the account officer told you not to trust their legal department?? i'm afraid these trust issues or corruption are no longer legal, but practical issues. you will have to trust your gut feel on what to do.

9Dishonesty of Employer Empty Re: Dishonesty of Employer Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:53 am

changel

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,
Indirectly po niya sinabi na wag ko banggitin sa legal nila na may mga hint na sinabi ang revenue officer sakin. Ang final word po niya, better file my denouncement to office of the commissioner sa main office sa manila. This officer wanted to know my data like address, landline & cellphone numbers while she was writing her numbers in a piece of paper. It is unusual to see things like that and gusto pa niya magtiwala ako. Wow. Anyway po, pag may time na ko makapunta ng Manila, gagawin ko na lang doon. Yun lang po. Salamat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum