Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surname problem

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1surname problem Empty surname problem Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 am

JPJ

Arresto Menor

Hello, I am about to give birth this august 2011... we are not married with the child's father but are planning to soon...my parents are against the relationship so we are not living together yet... However, I'd like the child to bear her father's surname... Is it the best choice? will I have future problems and in case we break up with father will he have claims against me over the child?...

Thanks in advance for all your help...

2surname problem Empty Re: surname problem Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:22 pm

lovelyn_delacruz

Arresto Menor

hi po my problima ako sa birtcertificate ko sabi ng mama.ko na binyagan daw ako mmy ninong at ninang naman ako piro nag pahanap ako sa n.s.o wala daw ung name ko kc nawala ung certificate ko nong bagyung roping pls suges my coment im coming 24 na piro wala paren akong certificate
Question

3surname problem Empty Re: surname problem Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:39 pm

attyLLL

lovelyn, who is saying that the certificate was lost due to the storm? ask them if you can qualify for late registration

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum