Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

THREATENED BY Two UNCLES, seeking advice on what to do

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chrlsquincy

Arresto Menor

Good Day,

I just don't know where else to look. My mother and my other aunt is being threatened and harassed by their two siblings (both Male). This issue started when they found out that their oldest brother (now deceased) pawned their mother's land title. They are blaming the two sisters for it but I swear in the name of God we do not know anything about the said title. My mom doesn't even want to get her share from it anymore.

It's been two months now that everytime they would come near our house they would mouth words to all of us (from My Mother to me and my cousins). Is there a way we could make them stop? Me and my sister works during day and my mom is left here alone without any security whatsoever. They have been threatening us that they would make "GULO" everytime they come here. Today he is outside our gate waiting. I'm just so worried about my mother.

Is the Anti-Violence against women applicable for this case? We have already reported this to the barangay but they won't be able to do anything until they hurt us or damage any of our property right?

Thank you so much in advance!

attyLLL

this does not fall under vawc which requires a romantic relationship.

file an actual complaint of unjust vexation or threats against them.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

chrlsquincy

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much attorney. We just came from the Brgy Office a while ago, we asked if they could watch over us just in case. But they won't let us proceed to the Municipal Office unless we are harmed or anything to that effect. Is that really necessary? to wait for someone to get hurt?

Again, thank you very much.

attyLLL

you have to file an actual complaint that will be scheduled to be heard by the bgy lupon. not just inform them that something is going on.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum