Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help regarding remittances of a home-based employee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

josephinebracken

Arresto Menor

I am working po as a home-based staff. Is my employer obliged to pay my SSS, PHIC, Pag-Ibig? I am just working from home.

I don't receive payslip and I wasn't able to sign any contract binding with them. Please help me. Is there a law or labor code that talks about home-based profession?

Thanks!

attyLLL

please describe your work and your employer. do you have an employment contract? does it say anything about this?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

josephinebracken

Arresto Menor

hello again atty. LLL.

We are just working in their house. We have online clients and I am paid after a month and/or when the client pays our service. I have this understanding that I am her employee though we don't have a contract. We started our operation or online services January 2010 and on May 2010 she registered our services as business under her name. I am continuously working til last March 2011. I am confuse if I can demand for her to pay my sss, phic and pag-ibig remittances since i've been working for her for more than a year. I just learned recently that they started paying employees contribution.

Please advise me on what to do or should i have it pass. Sayang din kasi more than a year din un.

Thanks!

attyLLL

why not request it from the employer then see what she does. in my opinion, you were entitled to sss coverage.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum