Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice and opinion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need legal advice and opinion Empty Need legal advice and opinion Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:57 pm

jaime

Arresto Menor

Dear Attorney,

I need some legal opinion.

I entered the life of my wife when we were married last year Feb 2010.

Just lately, I discovered that my wife has long existing complicated situation.

My wife has a child out of wedlock when she was 17 years old. The man who fathers her child is a government employee under COA.

I found out that this man is already married and had a son and 2 daughters during the time when he impregnated my wife. Which means my wife is his mistress way before my wife and I were married.

Right now my wife is still staying at the house of my in-laws. To make matters worst, the man is always visiting my wife at the house of my in-laws at premise that he only visited his illegitimate son. And he is also always texting and calling my wife. This situation made me feel I am being insulted and disrespected.

I want to end his calling - texting of my wife and visiting in the house of my in-laws. What legal action should I do to make realize this plan?

Thanks

2Need legal advice and opinion Empty Re: Need legal advice and opinion Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 pm

attyLLL

why aren't you living together? you mean you never knew that the father was still in touch?

do you believe these visits go beyond mere visits? do you have proof?

in my experience, the threat of filing an action is more effective than actually doing so. a letter and if needed, meetings with a lawyer is effective.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Need legal advice and opinion Empty Re: Need legal advice and opinion Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:51 pm

jaime

Arresto Menor

why aren't you living together?

- because Im working here in central visayas. And my wife is in northern mindanao right now.

you mean you never knew that the father was still in touch?

- yes i never knew, I only knew when I went to my hometown to see her which is also the birthday of the child. When I approached the house, my wife confronted me and told me to leave coz the father of the child was present and she doesnt want a scandal.

do you believe these visits go beyond mere visits? do you have proof?

- yes, I believe. yet I dont have proofs since I cannot easily go home due to the nature of my work.

in my experience, the threat of filing an action is more effective than actually doing so. a letter and if needed, meetings with a lawyer is effective.

I want to try this approach. But i fear my wife would leave me. She threatens me if I will confront the man.

Thanks

4Need legal advice and opinion Empty Re: Need legal advice and opinion Sun May 01, 2011 7:41 am

attyLLL

try to get a lawyer in the area. have him approach the guy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum