Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mistress- need a legal opinion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mistress- need a legal opinion Empty mistress- need a legal opinion Wed May 11, 2011 4:25 pm

gwynnever

Arresto Menor

good afternoon.

I really need an advice from all who are expert with the situation and a legal opinion. I considered myself as mistress but it happened without knowing that the guy is married. Now i am pregnant 4 months. At ang boyfriend ko nakipag hiwalay ngayon sa asawa niya at ayaw pumayag nito at may balak na guguluhin kami. Sa ngayon gusto ng mama ng boyfriend ko doon ako tumira sa kanila para maasikaso ako dahil nga buntis at babalik ng bahrain ang boyfriend ko ngayong may 26.Hindi alam ng asawa nyang andito lang ako tinago ng mama niya malapit sa kanila. Hindi po ako lumalabas kasi baka makahalata sila at sa pag alis na lng daw po ng biyfriend ko. Tama po bang doon ako tumira sa bahaya ng mama ng boyfriend ko? Paano po kung kakasuhan ng asawa nya ng adultery ang boyfriend ko? Ano pong maikakaso ng asawa nya sa akin at sa husband nya? Hindi po kasi magkasundo ang parehong pamilya at gusto ng mama nya ako ang makatuluyan bago ng anak niya. Wla naman po akong plano na sirain ang pamilya ng boyfriend ko kasi naintindihan ko yun ng malaman kong may asawa sya.Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin.Salamat po.

2mistress- need a legal opinion Empty Re: mistress- need a legal opinion Wed May 11, 2011 8:25 pm

attyLLL

having a relationship with a married man is not a crime but if you live there with him, you will be liable for concubinage. best if you can get him to sign a birth certificate or an affidavit of acknowledgment now if he is willing to acknowledge the child.

you can live with your boyfriend's mother, but not with the boyfriend.

isn't it possible to get away from all of them? this sounds like a disaster incoming. won't your family support you?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3mistress- need a legal opinion Empty Re: mistress- need a legal opinion Sun May 15, 2011 12:19 pm

gwynnever

Arresto Menor

that is what i am trying to do sir..i really trying my best to get away from them, though my mothers boyfriend really wanted me to stay near with them to check my status always.

Now, my last question is. How about if time will come, his wife will file a case against him "Adultery"? And she can make the b.certificate as reference/evidence. As of now, she cannot find anything to file against with her husband coz we are not living together, we are not married.

4mistress- need a legal opinion Empty Re: mistress- need a legal opinion Mon May 16, 2011 3:49 pm

attyLLL

the case that can be filed against you will be concubinage, and that's why you should not live with your boyfriend.

if you really don't want to stay with them, you should find a way.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum