Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please everyone I need your opinion about this legal matter!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sebastian20

Arresto Menor

Good Day! My name is J, I would like to inquire about legal matters.

My father is not married to my Mom. I didn't see him since I was born. He doesn't acknowledge me as his son. Therefore Im not using his(real dad) last name. Im using my mom's last name as my middle name and im using my sister's dads last name. My mom trying to contact him long time ago before but he didn't respond. All we know is his office address and office landline number. I'm already 24 years old. I would to inquiry if we can ask assistance from him financially? I'm planning to further my studies but my mom can't help me anymore since she is suffering from diabetes and stop working since then. I'm now working in China as a teacher. My dream to be is to be a doctor, but working as an overseas filipino worker to save money for college isn't easy on my end. I never tried to talk to him or anything. I don't have the courage and don't have knowledge about law. i don't know if what i said is relevant or not. i don't know if I should talk to him and tell him, I'm his son, I think I should better talk to someone who knows the law first. Actually I don't know if I have a case here. I'm hoping someone can explain, enlighten me about the law and what should I do.

Hoping to receive a response from everyone!

Thanks in advance,

god Bless,

J.

npserapio

Arresto Menor

Hi J,

Before you can ask him for support, you need to establish paternity first. Since you don't have any documentary proof of filiation, the only reasonable option you have now is DNA. (Unless there are other public documents and instruments which your father have previously signed acknowledging you as his son). If paternity and filiation is proven, then you have a case. Smile

Sebastian20

Arresto Menor

I appreciated your response Mister. It helps me alot actually to understand about it. For me to establish paternity, i should talk to him first but i really dont know how to approach him, im actually scared at the moment to face it. The only thing i have is the details of his company where he works, phone number and facebook. I think this all i need but Im scared what he will say......

attyLLL

write to him. send him an email

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sebastian20

Arresto Menor

I tried to call his office since last week. His secretary told me that he is in the meeting, so cant answer my call, three times, different time and days, and i decided to give a shot today, his secretary told me that he flew out of the country, im not sure what to think, i sent his message on his facebook, he hasnt seen yet, i also asked his business mobile number or business email, secretary says she doesnt know. My mom told me that she knows about me. He knows my name. When i was 12 years old, my mom told me that she went to his office to asked help but he run and never heard from him, according to my mom. I dont know what to do next? Sad i feel devastated.

attyLLL

looks like he doesn't want to talk to you. serapio is correct on your next step if you want to pursue this

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum