Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help po with this matter this is a school matter but I guess it really needs legal solutions because some errors are made by the prefect of discipline

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JohnGambino

Arresto Menor

i'm a 1st year college guy and i have a 3rd yr high school girlfriend, we always go with each other after school 5 pm and there is this one day when me and her had a small fight dn i we are at the canteen and she suddenly was lost. then i looked for her, i found her outside a room i guess that was 5:50 pm then i said why are you here? then she said she was looking for her necklace pendant then i helped her, we went inside the room to look for it then i was afraid maybe a teacher or anyone could see us and think of something bad maybe they'll think we're dating or whatever. so i decided to close the door and locked it and continue finding the necklace pendant inside without lights because if we have lights they might see it obvious that we're there. and suddenly, we find it hard to look for the pendant we sit and talked for awhile for about 5 mins. with our problem (we didnt do anything like kissing touching or wat just talk we're even two chairs apart) then after talking we continued looking for the pendant because its about 6 and she's already fetched by her driver. after awhile we finally found it,we were about to go out but somthing happened. the teacher advising the room opened the door and found us there with some C.A.T officers. and thought we were dating or whatever they were thinking.

today, a C.A.T officer who was heard the news but wasnt there when we were caught inside. reported what happened to the prefect of discipline. so my girlfriend was called and my girlfriend who cant expalin clearly what happened was scolded and was said that she must have her aunt with her because her parents is not around. to be with her talked with the prefect of discipline. but the thing is she's afraid to tell her aunt because she might scold her, and her aunt might report what happened to his parents and she might be ordered to stop schooling.

please help! i know we are innocent, we didnt do anything there please help!

attyLLL

get the aunt and the whole thing over with.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum