Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

advice on legal matter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1advice on legal matter Empty advice on legal matter Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:48 pm

benedictvillar

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to ask for a legal advice with regard to my brother.

Unfortunately my brother has been suspended due to reason of THEFT. he recieve a suspension notice regarding the alleged theft case. the problem is that the decription on the said case was different from the attached file given. the file attached was the basis of theft. but there were no words nor any information that my brother commited theft. with this can we file a case againts his office.

also now he is being accused of theft basing on other written statement. can he go to jail because of the case theft, just because 3-4 person is indicating that he was the one who did it. will he still go to jail even if he did not really steal anything and was just accused because of what was said againts him.

lastly can he or should he resign. he is planning on resigning but as per LR of his office they still need to check if he can resign.. given the status of the case he is planning on resigning instead of waiting for the case to be finished. hope to get some feedback on this.

2advice on legal matter Empty Re: advice on legal matter Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

attyLLL

i recommend he first files a written explanation. even better if he gets a lawyer because this can escalate into a criminal case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3advice on legal matter Empty Re: advice on legal matter Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:21 am

benedictvillar

Arresto Menor

if i may ask do you know any lawayer he can consult on this. also if it would lead to a criminal case will he go o jail just because of that even there's no evidence and just mere words that was said agains him? what would be the process if this will go to a criminal case?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum