Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what to do? need advice and opinion pls.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what to do? need advice and opinion pls. Empty what to do? need advice and opinion pls. Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:15 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

lets say. a man and a woman (liv-in partner) investing a house tru "rent to own" system, they put both of there names in the contract as an owner of the said unit once they done paying it. but unfortunately, the man dont have any work or job ever since they started to pay the said unit. meaning. yung babae ang nag babayd ng monthly amortization neto ever since and even the cash out yta. she has the proof for this kc sya lng naman may trabaho eh. but now things had change. the girl is now deciding na makikipagb hiwalay na sya dun sa guy for some personal reason. ano rights nung lalake sa nasabing bahay? kahit na wla naman sya proof na nag share sya ng pag babayad don? though sa kanila nga yun nka pangalan and alam natin na malaki ang cnhace nya kc nasa contrata ang name nung lalake. pero wla naman sya proof na nag share sya ng bayad don even a single cent. ano need na i prepare ng babae id ever dumating sa tym na i claim nya ang unit or i benta na lng nya share nya don kahit sa ibang tao? pwde yun diba?

attyLLL

if they were living together, then it is shared 50-50. if not, based on actual contribution that can be prove by the parties. yes, she can sell her share

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

ok thanks for the response:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum