Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help!!!!!!!! Empty help!!!!!!!! Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:07 am

andievillafuerte

Arresto Menor

After working from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on a Thursday as one of 5,000 employees in a beer factory, A
hurried home to catch the early evening news and have dinner with his family. At around 10 p.m. of the same day, the plant manager called and ordered A to fill in for C who missed the second shift.

A. May A validly refuse the plant manager’s directive? Explain.

2help!!!!!!!! Empty Re: help!!!!!!!! Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:30 am

tiamomiamor

Arresto Menor

Goodmorning Sir or Maa'm,
My friend sue me a LIBEL case,we already face in our barrangay for 3rd time,for the 3rd time she asked letter in the barrangay,coz she really want to bring it in the court,since she dont want to settle it in the barrangay.she is ACCUSING me that i was the one telling her husband that she cheated him,since her husband working in Saudi Arabia.It is true that she cheated her husband i knew that,and a lot of people where we live knows it too.and also the relatives of her husband and also her relatives knows about it.She said in the barrangay that iam the one telling it,coz her husband said to her,where i live now,and all people knows where i live too after typhoon Sendong,her relatives wants to break our friendship and i believed people used me,so that i was the one accuse.yes one time i chatted her husband in fb she give it to me her password,coz she asked favor to me,to begged her husband coz that time her husband didnt give her money anymore,i say nice words to her husband,and if she didnt deleted on it,my words that i was telling him still there. this is some words i told to her husband.( please help your wife and your son they both starved,coz you didnt send them money.i told him one time she went to my house and telling no ulam for lunch of her son in school. so i cook so that my friend can bring ulam to her son in school ) that is all.so far i didnt receive yet subpoena,but i knew it she will bring it in the court,and now iam processing my papers to work in singapore as a domestic helper,i have 3 kids i raised them by myself,my question is what happen if court issue subpoena and iam not here already in in the Philippines.Do court issue warrant of arrest if i fail to appear myself in court? That is all for now,thank you so much for giving a time to read my problems.
Respectfully Your
tiamomiamor

3help!!!!!!!! Empty help me pls i need your opinion Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:34 pm

tiamomiamor

Arresto Menor

tiamomiamor wrote:Goodmorning Sir or Maa'm,
My friend sue me a LIBEL case,we already face in our barrangay for 3rd time,for the 3rd time she asked letter in the barrangay,coz she really want to bring it in the court,since she dont want to settle it in the barrangay.she is ACCUSING me that i was the one telling her husband that she cheated him,since her husband working in Saudi Arabia.It is true that she cheated her husband i knew that,and a lot of people where we live knows it too.and also the relatives of her husband and also her relatives knows about it.She said in the barrangay that iam the one telling it,coz her husband said to her,where i live now,and all people knows where i live too after typhoon Sendong,her relatives wants to break our friendship and i believed people used me,so that i was the one accuse.yes one time i chatted her husband in fb she give it to me her password,coz she asked favor to me,to begged her husband coz that time her husband didnt give her money anymore,i say nice words to her husband,and if she didnt deleted on it,my words that i was telling him still there. this is some words i told to her husband.( please help your wife and your son they both starved,coz you didnt send them money.i told him one time she went to my house and telling no ulam for lunch of her son in school. so i cook so that my friend can bring ulam to her son in school ) that is all.so far i didnt receive yet subpoena,but i knew it she will bring it in the court,and now iam processing my papers to work in singapore as a domestic helper,i have 3 kids i raised them by myself,my question is what happen if court issue subpoena and iam not here already in in the Philippines.Do court issue warrant of arrest if i fail to appear myself in court? That is all for now,thank you so much for giving a time to read my problems.
Respectfully Your
tiamomiamor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum