Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need your opinion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need your opinion Empty Need your opinion Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:32 am

Xaria24

Arresto Menor

Hi, nagugulahan po kasi ako.. I'm 2 months pregnant with my ex na hindi ko alam na nagpakasal siya (I met him na dipa siya kasal). Nilihim nia sakin na kinasal na siya at umamin 1 month after he got married kaya nilayuan ko na siya. My questions are.

1. He knew that I'm pregnant and willing to legally acknowleged our baby. Can we use his surename kahit married na siya? Ayaw ko po kasing walang middle name ang baby ko pag sakin ang ginamit na surename.

2. He's going to go abroad by this year at matatagalan siya don 3-4 year bago bakabalik at baka hindi niya ma signed ung Birth Cert ng baby ko. What can we do for him to be able to signed the Birth Cert of our baby?

3. Im not aware that he's married but our baby concieved when he's not yet married. Magiging grounds ba yon para kasuhan siya ng asawa nia or ako?

Pls. help me..

2Need your opinion Empty Re: Need your opinion Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:57 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

I am quoting your questions below in order to properly address them.

1. He knew that I'm pregnant and willing to legally acknowleged our baby. Can we use his surename kahit married na siya? Ayaw ko po kasing walang middle name ang baby ko pag sakin ang ginamit na surename.

Yes, your baby can use his surname, but he must sign the birth certificate or later on execute an affidavit, acknowledging your child.

2. He's going to go abroad by this year at matatagalan siya don 3-4 year bago bakabalik at baka hindi niya ma signed ung Birth Cert ng baby ko. What can we do for him to be able to signed the Birth Cert of our baby?

Once your baby is born, he can execute an affidavit acknowledging your baby even while he is abroad. The contents of the affidavit must be prepared by a lawyer to make sure that it follows the requirements under the law. Once the affidavit is prepared, he can bring the document to the Philippine Embassy in the country where he may be

3. I'm not aware that he's married but our baby concieved when he's not yet married. Magiging grounds ba yon para kasuhan siya ng asawa nia or ako?

No, as long as you do not continue your relationship with him after you found out that he is married.

Regards,

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Need your opinion Empty Re: Need your opinion Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:28 am

Xaria24

Arresto Menor

Thank you Atty. Much appreciated.. We still communicates even his siblings knew my conditions. Sabi nia hindi nia tatalikuran ung responsibilidad nia samin nung magiging baby nia.. Kailangan ko bang e acknowledge in written un for legal purposes kung if ever nasa Canada na xa at di xa magbigay ng finacial support sa anak ko? Ngaun kasi wala xang trabaho dahil sa pag pprocess nia ng papers at diko xa mahingan ng support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum