Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Names problem.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Names problem. Empty Names problem. Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:06 am

mrivera

Arresto Menor

Hi all! I'm glad that I've found a site like this.

Following the birth certificate issued by my mom. Her name is not supposed to be as it is. Let's say her NSO birth certificate name is Marilyn and her birthday is October 21, 1970.

I am now applying for PRC for my licensure examination and my birth certificate says that my mother's name is MARLYN not MARILYN.

All of her other documents (marriage certificate etc) uses the name MARLYN and her incorrect birth date. Will those documents (marriage cert etc) be forfeited?

1. Which one should I use?
  2. Is it possible to legally change my mother's name in my birth certificate as in accordance to her birth certificate?
I appreciate any responses. Thank you!

2Names problem. Empty Re: Names problem. Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 pm

attyLLL

for that you can file an administrative petition petition to correct the typo on your birth certificate under ra 9048. you should inquire with the local registrar where your certificate was filed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum